3.20.2012

DARE




The night before the morning we were so rudely awaken by a tornado in our neighborhood, Graham participated in the 5th grade DARE graduation.  Three long hours of lots of information about not doing drugs and I must admit that I needed some to get myself through the evening.

All the kids had to write an essay about what they learned in the program and the winners were given awards and prizes.  Graham was a runner up.  His teacher let me read his essay and I must brag on him.  He did a great job.  I was so impressed with his thoughts and how he expressed them through his writing.  And for that he received a gift card to an outlet mall.  Fun for him.

D, I won't do drugs.
A, won't have an attitude.
R, I will respect myself.
E, I will educate...

No comments:

Post a Comment