9.24.2011

first school dance

 Zac loves a party.  Especially one where he can let loose and kick it.
 His dates for the dance.  I couldn't be prouder.  He has some of the greatest friends a kid could ask for.  And they all have the neatest parents.  We are blessed.  No two ways about it.
And me.  Working the soda fountain.  I really was tempted to shake it in the middle of the gym floor but out of love for my son, I restrained myself.  Apparently, no one dances at school dances in junior high.
Who knew?

3 comments:

  1. for my next birthday...i want a dance party. disco ball, 70's music, the whole thing. it'll be fun. promise. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. have people ever danced at a jr. high dance?? i certainly didn't.

    zac is cool, i can tell!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it Dawn! Thanks for sharing Zac`s first dance with his cool friends! He has great friends and a great Mom! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete